Traveling to places full of historical stories has its own value. The fact is cultural places like the ones lie in the Caucasus regions such as Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan have become common travel destinations. Looking back at history, between the fifth millennium B.C. and modern times, Georgia experienced numerous invasions and migrations from both the west and the east. Early on, Georgia was dominated culturally and politically by Greece and Persia. The Caucasus region was conquered by the Romans in 66 A.D. and remained under Roman control for 400 years. The Byzantine Empire also exerted a strong cultural influence, as did Islam with the invasions of the Arabs in the seventh century. Enjoy the famous cities of a mountain beauty as you climb, ski, and drive through Georgia!
- Wander through the fascinating Old City in Tbilisi, the capital and largest city of Georgia.
- Discover cathedrals, synagogues, and mosques, all nestled into the mountains!
- Hit the ski-slopes of Bakuriani and Gudauri!
- Experience the beautiful nature surrounding Borjomi, Kutaisi, and Vardzia!
- Trek along the Tergi River as you head toward the glorious Mount Kazbegi!
For you who are interested to join the great Georgia travel, a small group tours head to Georgia will be held from 8 to 17 May, 2012, for ten days/nine nights travel duration, with the Land Cost $3,599 – $4,200 pricing. FYI, the program has comprise
- Visa support,
- Private transportation,
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the historical sites
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
- Essential basic travel insurance
- Pre Departure Travel Package
The ten days nine nights tour program will be started from Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, continued to other places such as Gori – Kutaisi – Vardzia – Bakuriani – Borjomi – Uplitsikhe – Gudauri – Kazbegi – Mtskheta – Telavi – Sighnaghi. Book the treasures of Georgia travel online in SilkRoadTreasureTours.com.